|1 CONTROLLER OF DATA PROCESSING.|
|Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, it is specified that the data of the interested party are collected by “Kit Group Srls” as data controller, with registered office in Monza (MB) Italy, Piazza Castello n. 13, reply to the following e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter “Owner” or “Kit Group”).|
|2 FINALITY OF THE TREATMENT.|
|The personal data provided by you through the website www.kitgroup.it or at firstname.lastname@example.org will be processed for the following purposes:
– provision of services requested through the site;
– provision of services requested by e-mail;
– reply to your requests to the area “Contacts” or to the area “Assistance” on the site;
– reply to your requests by e-mail;
– provision of sales offers;
– guarantee of compliance with Community law, regulations and standards;
– technical management of the site;
– transmission of promotional and commercial communications including market research and statistical analysis with your consent also by automated means (e-mail, SMS, MMS, push notifications, social networks) or traditional methods (paper mail, phone call with operator…).
|3 METHOD OF TREATMENT.|
|The data you provide will be processed mainly with computer tools under the authority of the Data Controller and by persons specifically appointed, authorized and instructed to process. We also inform you that appropriate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to perform the service and in compliance with the limits of the applicable regulatory and regulatory provisions.
You may or may not provide your personal data with the notice that failure to provide the same may result in the impossibility of the requested service.
|4 TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED.|
|The data collected and processed by Kit Group to fulfil the purposes referred to in point 2) are the contact details and data of the interested party (name and surname or company name, date and place of birth, tax number/VAT number, residence or registered office, email address, landline number, mobile phone number) and in particular:
– Data provided voluntarily by the user: data may be provided by the interested party through the site (e.g. by filling in the form “Contacts”–> “uses the field below to forward your request”) or by email to the email address of Kit Group.
– Data of use: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and computer environment of the user. These data are used only for statistical information (therefore they are anonymous), to check the proper functioning of the site and are deleted immediately after processing. In addition, the data collected using cookies or similar technologies are also acquired.
– Data provided by children under 16: we remind you that if you are under 16 years of age you cannot provide us with any personal data and we assume no responsibility if you make false statements in relation to your age.
-Data of third parties: if you provide data belonging to third parties, make sure that you have informed them about the methods and purposes indicated here. In any case, it will be considered the independent owner of the treatment, assuming the obligations and responsibilities of law.
|5 RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT.|
|As required by the regulation, you can request at any time to the data controller access, rectification or deletion of your personal data. You can also object to the processing or request its limitation. Such requests will be submitted to the email@example.com email address
In any case, you will always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, if the data are not used in accordance with the legislation in force.